Ultrasonic cavitation is a method used to correct excessive local fat deposits through ultrasonic waves over fat tissue. The essence of cavitation methodology for cellulite correction and abolition of excessive fat deposits consists in low-frequency ultrasound eliminating fat.
Benefits of Cavitation treatment:
- Ultrasound cavitation can be used on any area of the body that fosters extra fat and weight.
- The treatment can be applied almost anywhere from smaller areas (like chins) to larger areas (such as thighs, stomach, back, or buttocks).
- It is also not invasive meaning no surgical procedures are performed and only powerful, yet safe and effective waves are emitted to the skin causing fat to burn and patients to look slimmer. Furthermore, surrounding tissues are left unharmed and pain is negligible.
- Cavitation is virtually risk-free as it has been approved for many medical procedures in addition to cosmetic procedures, and only lasts an hour on average!
- Results are visible just days after one treatment and several treatments can help attain amazing results.